Skip to main content
Trip Planner
News / Alerts
  • No Active Alerts
  • Share
  • Print


GTrans Fares

(Effective July 1, 2022)
CASH/TAP Card Fare Local Zone Fare 

To Downtown LA
Line 7X 

Regular $1.00* $1.00* $4.00 $0.40
Senior 62+/Disabled     

Senior ID
Valid DMV ID or Senior TAP card
Disabled ID
Medicare card or Disabled TAP Card
$0.35 $0.35 $1.40 $0.40
Student K-12     

For Students
School ID Card for current school year
$0.70 Free $1.40 $0.40
GoPass Program     

Student K-12/Community College
Valid GoPass TAP Card
Children 5 and Under Free (Limit 2, with paying passenger)

*1 GTrans Tokens (Please note tokens are not accepted on Line 7X)

Transfers are valid for 2.0 hours between GTrans buses and 2.5 hours between agencies.

For more information about the GoPass Program, visit the GoPass Program page.

Ways to Pay your Fare

  • Cash — Please have exact change ready. The farebox accepts bills up to $20.
  • TAP Card — Load the card with cash value or an EZ Transit Pass, then simply tap your card on the farebox when you board, listen for the beep, and go. A senior, person with a disability, and student can apply for a Reduced Fare TAP Card.
  • EZ Transit Pass — A monthly pass good for unlimited rides on GTrans and other transit providers throughout the Los Angeles region.
  • Line 7X Stadium Express — Roundtrip fares are paid in advance upon boarding for this Sunday-only service. We recommend purchasing and loading your TAP card ahead of time. Visit TAPTOGO.NET for more information on how to obtain a TAP card.

Our Promise to Our Customers

GTrans exists to move people by providing safe, reliable and outstanding public transportation to the communities we serve every day.

GTrans is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794d), as amended in 1999. Send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of this website by using our Contact Us Form. For more information about Section 508, please visit the website for the State of California’s Department of Rehabilitation.